NATURAL FACTORS B12 Methylcobalamin 5000mcg 60 Sublingual Tablets
- Supports the nervous system
- Helps memory and learning
- Boosts energy
- Helps control homocysteine levels
- Promotes a healthy cardiovascular system
- Enhances immune system function
- Effectively supports brain and nerve function.
- May help in the treatment of sleep-wake disorders
- May improve daytime alertness in shift-workers and the elderly
- Derived from vegetable sources, it is an excellent source of vitamin B12 for vegetarians
|Each Tablet Contains:|
|Vitamin B12 (Methylcobalamin)||5000 mcg|
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, vegetable grade magnesium stearate (lubricant).
Suggested Use: Methylcobalamin, the active form of B12, demonstrates exceptional activity immediately upon absorption, while other forms such as cyanocobalamin must be converted to methylcobalamin in a two-step process. Helps form red blood cells, prevents vitamin B12 deficiency, and helps maintain good health.
We Also Recommend
PURE ENCAPSULATIONS Folate 1000 90 Capsules