RENEW LIFE Ultimate Flora Critical Care Probiotic 50 Billion CFU 60 Vegetable Capsules
When nothing else seems to work, Renew Life Ultimate Flora Critical Care DOES! Ultimate Flora Critical Care’s blend of 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving helps ensure a healthy microbacterial environment in the intestinal tract.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains therapeutic levels of both Lactobacilli and Bifidobacterium, making it the most complete and effective probiotic supplement on the market. Each capsule provides 50 Billion active cultures from 10 different strains in a ‘once a day’ serving (30 billion active cultures of Bifidobacterium and 20 billion active cultures of Lactobacilli and Lactococcus). Ultimate Flora Critical Care also contains FOS (fructooligosaccharides), which is an optimal food source for probiotics. FOS aids in the colonization of probiotics in the intestinal tract.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care uses a unique, water based enteric coating that protects the probiotics against being destroyed in the acidic environment of the stomach, yet still allows for the probiotics to populate in the intestinal tract. Ultimate Flora Critical Care contains no starches, fillers, or excipients – making it the cleanest product available.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care is formulated for those who:
- Want a high potency daily use probiotic
- Are using or have recently used antibiotics
- Have chronic digestive issues
Directions for Use: Adults, adolescents and children 6 years and older: Take 1 capsule per day, approximately 2 hours after food.
Ultimate Flora Critical Care Each capsule contains:
- Bifidobacterium bifidum (HA-132) - 25 Billion
- Lactobacillus acidophilus (HA-122) - 10 Billion
- Lactobacillus casei (HA-108) - 8.875 Billion
- Bifidobacterium breve (HA-129) - 4 Billion
- Bifidobacterium longum (HA-135) - 1 Billion
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA-111) - 250 Million
- Lactobacillus rhamnosus (HA- 114) - 250 Million
- Lactobacillus plantarum (HA-119) - 250 Million
- Lactobacillus fermentum (HA-179) - 250 Million
- Lactobacillus salivarius (HA-118) - 125 Million
Non-medical Ingredients: Vegetable capsules (Hypromellose, water), aqueous enteric coating, FOS (fructooligosaccharides)
We follow manufacturer guidelines for storing & shipping probiotics.
Unfortunately, due to the nature of this product, we cannot accept returns.